Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What To Do For A Rook Piercing Infection How To Treat This Problem On My Ear?

How to treat this problem on my ear? - what to do for a rook piercing infection

I had broken my tower for about 8 months and a week ago I thought I did what I thought was a keliod, my stepfather is a doctor and said it was a pyroderma granualism, which is essentially an infection. else has ever experienced? How is it treated? said just do not hear from the earring, but because the infection can spread. Has anyone suggestions how to get rid of it? warm, moist sea salt help get rid of him?

1 comments:

Paramedic Chance Jackson said...

Each issue is certainly something different and even if it is similar to what was, may be different. Because her father is a doctor, I suggest that after what he has to say because he is personally a diagnosis. Angry I mean, is his father would not lie to you or in your office, right?

Post a Comment