Sunday, February 14, 2010

College Application Blogspot How Long Should College Application Essays Usually Be?

How long should college application essays usually be? - college application blogspot

I write my application essay, University of Connecticut, but I was on their website, see how long (or how many words), do the test. It would be great if someone can help me, this page UCONN, or just tell me how many words the average value of examining the implementation of the University may tend.
Thank you.

2 comments:

salem_ph... said...

Most studies are 1-2 pages, double spaced, font size 12 Times New Roman or a similar type.

miss me said...

mmmmmmm. I think it is not necessary to write essays at the university. The only question is how well you presented on the exam. The main thing is, you should be compatible with your answer to the question and that is all. However, tests for too long effects can sometimes go wrong

Post a Comment