Thursday, February 18, 2010

Church Membership Welcome Letter 3 Couples Apply For Membership At The Local Church?

3 couples apply for membership at the local church? - church membership welcome letter

elderly, middle-aged and the newly-weds. The pastor said that I have paid sex for 2 weeks Pennac the Lord that all agree.2 weeks later he returned and the pastor asks the elderly couple if they fulfill their agreement, "Yes, problem," said the old. while the median age is asked and said: "It is hard, a couple of nights, but we have," the pastor said, "Welcome to the community" and asks the boy and said, "Well, the first few days were good fell but leaned to my wife an apple and when to pick it up, I took it right, "said the pastor," and understand the UU are not welcome in the church "The man said:" I know, I know, they were not allowed in the supermarket or

4 comments:

fingerli... said...

Ha ha ha lmao!

Tracey said...

hahahaha

Cherry Shortcake said...

That was funny ... If you made me laugh a little ...

chickenb... said...

lmao

Post a Comment