Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ice Skating Dress Patterns I Want To Make My Own Ice Skating Dress?

I want to make my own ice skating dress? - ice skating dress patterns

I thought of my own skating dress. I am a drain very well, and my mother is very good. I have a template I like (here is the link if you want to see) http://www.jalie.com/sewingpatterns/patterncovers/2797.html
Well anyway I was wondering what kind of material is best for figure skating dress. I'll just type in, and elastic. I wanted to be a skirt like this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=5205175 not cut, but the fabric on the skirt. Who knows how the tissue is called? I asked me to sit as sequins or rhinestones and sequins on them without falling? What type of rhinestones or sequins, and I buy and where they buy?
Thank you !!!!! both

1 comments:

Melissa K. said...

Make your own clothes for ice skating is an excellent idea how to save tons of money to him. It is quite difficult at first, but bad for a little practice and clothes, I understand. Haha, if you know what I mean .. loll My mother has all my skating boots, skirts and sleeves and jackets. Thus, the fabric is better for figure skating velvet or stretch, or the type of dance apparel. As Joann fabric store or other sections and go to the dance / swimwear section. You must use this type of fabric, stretch and ice skating, you need the elastic tissue. The velvet is probably in another section, ask an employee. Some shops sell velvet and stretch velvet did not, then just look around. This is not a business for about an hour outside of my region and leads to the figure skating Grand materials. This is called M & L and I think in the city of Buena Park
The material for the skirt part does not really have to be resilient, and flows around them. Fabric IPTURE, I believe, is called the gauze. I'm not sure, but they seem.
And finally, the rhinestones, I have not really found an adhesive that works perfectly. Currently I have four different bottles, all works exactly the same. I want to join the stone, but each with a slight decrease in time. Each fabric glue to this work, and make sure that it works this way on the stones.
Good luck with, and I hope I helped! =))

Post a Comment